[dundee] SFD update

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 13:40:13 UTC 2010

You can use your laptop or I can supply a PC (with / without Windows - let me
know). You can shred it / do what you need to do with it.

> Hi Nick et al,
>
> Yes I can and would like to do a demo on Linux development on Saturday
>  using mono/c#/.net or similar which I'm having a further look at now as
>  I've already done a demo on this subject elsewhere.  Not sure what Bob PC
>  is but I'd ideally like to be able to plug my linux-based laptop in?
>  Otherwise can russle something up unless Bob PC is actually running
>  Windows. what is the time window for demos?
>
> James.

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk