[dundee] NEoN Competition

Holford-Lovell, Donna d.holford-lovell at abertay.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 13:05:39 UTC 2010

Dear All

It would be great if you could pass this on to anyone you think maybe interested - also if you are up for it submit one yourself or get the kids involved!!

Thanks Donna

The theme is 'character', so show us yours and you could win £100!

NEoN would like to see your character designs whether you are an industry professional or a closet doodler. Download our template and submit your designs for a chance to win £100, NEoN conference tickets, exposure on our marketing and a chance to see your design on a Teetonic tee-shirt.

http://www.northeastofnorth.com/2010/08/neon-character-competition/

Winning designs will be used on NEoN printed materials, and all entries will be seen on our online gallery.

We have also teamed up with Teetonic, the online tee-shirt design competition site - competition entries can be viewed online and the punters vote for the best. Winning designs get a commission on every tee that is sold and of course your very own tee with your design on it.

Categories for entry:

    * Industry Guru - if this is your full time vocation then this is for you
    * The Layperson - if you dream about this being your full time vocation
    * For the Kids (under 16's) - exactly what it says on the tin!

Deadline 8 October 5pm.

Full terms and conditions can be found on the entry form, along with how to submit your designs.

Good luck!

http://www.northeastofnorth.com/2010/08/neon-character-competition/

Donna Holford-Lovell
Cultural Projects Officer

Institute of Arts, Media & Computer Games
White Space, University of Abertay Dundee
DD1 1HG. Tel: 0044 (1)382 308 777
www.abertay.ac.uk/exhibitions

[cid:3367836325_967895]
08 - 14 November 2010