[dundee] Audio and video codecs primmer

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:41:00 UTC 2010

http://xiph.org/video/index.shtml.en

Xiph.Org has undertaken a series of self-produced videos to spread
techie-level knowledge about digital media as well as our own work involving
new media research.

We've just completed the first video in what we hope to be a long, fruitful
series about the science and engineering of modern digital media!

This first video from Xiph.Org presents the technical foundations of modern
digital media via a half-hour firehose of information. One community member
called it "a Uni lecture I never got but really wanted."

azmodie