[dundee] Next meeting

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:39:45 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

After a few attempts at obtaining a speaker at short notice, all of which
failed miserably (who invented free will anyways??) we'll be having a social
this week at the pub (apologies bob, hope you can still make it!)

see you all at the counting house for 7pm? or would people still rather meet
at the university?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

> > Those of you who were at the last meeting will know that our benevolent
> > dictator is away for the next meeting. I dont have a speaker organised,
> but
> > I can find one (or nominate one...) if that's what you'd all
> prefer....or,
> > we can have a social evening in the counting house. I dont mind either
> way.
> > Opinions?
>
> Don't mind - probably won't be able to make a social, though.
>
> --
> Robert Ladyman
> File-Away Limited
> 3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
> Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
> Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
> Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
> http://www.file-away.co.uk