[dundee] Document Management Systems

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:32:19 UTC 2011

No worries,

If anyone wants a run through Plone  features, don't hesitate to get in touch.

It is written in python and uses
The zope object database, as opposed to a relational database, to store it's content types.

It takes a bit of reading to understand how to create custom content types, but well worth the investment.

Cheers,

Paul

Sent from my iPhone