[dundee] Meeting Reminder

Ryan Ward ry.ward91 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:10:39 UTC 2011

Hey Kris,

Sorry I've been slack at the whole posting thing i've recently discovered
9-5 is not what it's cracked up to be.

There was a reply to a post a while back by Rob Ladyman saying that Gary's
not well.

Arron has kindly volunteered to take the meeting tho. In exactly the same
spirit he will be giving a talk on giving a talk in preperation for SFD

He will be discussing the progression of Software Freedom day so far.
What talks/Demos are on the docket etc.

SFD is only 5 and a nible weeks away.  :P

p.s I plan to return to Dundee on the 27th Aug so we can assume meetings
will start to run a lot smoother with me more local.
On 10 August 2011 12:45, azmodie <azmodie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just a little reminder about Gary shorts Awesome talk.
>
>  Meeting Details - 11th August 2011 : Short Talk on How to give Short
> Talks by Gary Short
>
> This is a great talk to inspire and help anyone write and perform a good
> talk.
> Not to be confused with Gary Short's small talk on Small Talk.
> Dont Miss This Great Opertunity (Especially if doing your first talk for
> Software Freedom Day 2011.
>

> http://gplus.to/azmodie
> For a g+ invite follow this link http://goo.gl/j7qbw
>
> "Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear
> them speak."  -- some bright spark

Ryan Ward
President of theOS
University of Abertay Dundee