[dundee] Software Freedom Day Roll Call (Talks, Demos) 17th September 2011 - need help to publicize the event too.

Gordon gicoupar at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:09:31 UTC 2011

I've updated the very much work in progress website with that list, let me
know when you get the timings worked out and I'll make it into a timetable.

http://sfd.the-os.org.uk/talks.html

<http://sfd.the-os.org.uk/talks.html>It'd be helpful if someone could write
some decent copy about the event to replace the lipsum text (obviously it
doesn't need to be as much as is there, just something to fill it out and
describe the event.)