[dundee] Software Freedom Day 2011(update) - CALL FOR TALKS & DEMOS

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 14:24:56 UTC 2011

On 08/24/2011 03:30 PM, Markus Tauber wrote:
> Could you please change my talk title to: "On Expectations, Requirements and Survival when Starting with Linux" + I was wondering what time you would like the speakers to be there?  Wont be able to make it today but will try to make it next week.
It's tomorrow we meet buddy, and if everyone on the day be there for 9am
that would be swell.  If i remember correctly you also enquired about
times for the talks on the day.  I also vaguely remember Ryan posting a
line up sometime last week.  Now i could be wrong (It happens), but i
think your up in the morning which i would guess is about 11 or
something.  We're running two tracks this year.

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc