[dundee] Gnome Shell live-usb

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 09:09:29 UTC 2011

> On 08/02/11 18:04, azmodie wrote:
> > here is a live usb image for testing Gnome3-Shell
> >
> > http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/02/gnome-shell-gets-a-live-cd/
> >
> > built on openSuse just for you bob. lol
>
> Wow i can't believe it, Snooze finds life, i mean this is going to
> actually cause Bob huge discomfort, finally someone, somewhere has used
> OpenSuse in something, just happens to be the Window Manager he hates
> the most.  Time to get the apron on grey beard, its finger painting time.
>
> Does that constitute trolling and flaming BTW Swfity?????

The Goggles! They do nothing! My eyes.....

I assume that they built it with the OpenSnooze Build Service which lets you
build all sorts of distributions and software and download it as an iso. I
tried it a couple of times (to build an ISO called TayLix....or should that be
GnuTayGnuLix and one with File-Away branding, just for the hell of it).

Much as I dislike Gnome, at least there is some experimentation going on with
different interfaces, and about time too.

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited