[dundee] Reminder - Tonight's meeting 7pm(#)

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 12:48:21 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Just reminder for you forgetful souls, there is a meeting tonight.  It
is a break from the norm, we're having a look at historic Dundee.

This tour is open to everyone, i have been on it x3 now, and i have
learned and enjoyed every time.  Dr Cox makes a living at this and your
getting it for no charge tonight, because we believe that history should
be like your software, its better when its free.

So any of you lucky enough to have wives, husbands, girlfriends,
boyfriends, friends, aunties, and uncles so on and so forth, then bring
them along. Its free for them too.

You learn about how Dundee came about to what the impact of textile work
was like on the local populous.  Tony is renowned for his social
historian work too.

In addition, if you haven't had a chance to sort out your society
membership this can also be sorted at the end of the night too.  No
better opportunity to give the society a quid and get your membership
sorted for the rest of the year.

I may have some 'rms' goodness to share as well boys and girls.

So 7pm (sharp) outside the university

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc