[dundee] Learn something cool at the Omniversity

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 00:01:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've been asked to push this out on behalf of the Manchester Digital
Laboratory; an awesome Hackspace based in Manchester that I'm proud to
be a small part of!  I appreciate it might be a bit far for many of
you to travel, and the Madlab are achieving something remarkable,
they're providing high quality affordable educational courses on
topics that are too small, off-beat or niche to be offered by
mainstream institutions.

If you want to learn how to:

- Hack Arduino and build your own Project-a-sketch (
http://www.flickr.com/photos/madlabuk/5435390319/in/set-72157625898413651/#/
)
- Develop apps for Android or iPhone
- Direct your own Movie or Design Mystery

Then the Omniversity is the place to do it.  I've also heard rumours
that some new courses will be appearing soon... in topics ranging from
Ruby on Rails to Urban Gardening!

If you know anyone who might be interested then please pass the link on:

http://omniversity.madlab.org.uk/

R.