[dundee] Recap

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 08:44:06 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Was a nice meetings last night, hope everyone enjoyed the talk and beers
afterwards. [OMG my head]

So over the next couple of days, we'll be pushing a final call for
presentations for SFD.  This means that if you want to do a talk at SFD,
you need to either drop me or Ryan a line and let us know.  I'll discuss
the final cut of date with Ryan when i get chance.

We also need to organise the demo's for the event, this is probably the
life blood of a successful SFD.  So if you have something you want to
show off to the public and fellow geeks, this is the time to stand up
and be counted.  Same applies here to either drop me or Ryan a line and
let us know, better still post back to the list.

Hope everyone is well

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc