[dundee] Software Freedom Day 2011(update) - CALL FOR TALKS & DEMOS

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 26 21:43:12 UTC 2011

On 25 July 2011 23:51, Ryan Ward <ry.ward91 at gmail.com> wrote:

so far i got the universities and the sfd website,

The event has to be registered on the SFD site, a couple of points here:

An account has to be created for registering (easy to do).

The URL to be entered on the team details for the official SFD wiki is
UK/Dundee/TayLUG-OpenSociety  (I have created the Dundee City and
TayLUG-OpenSociety pages).

or alternatively

If it is too much hassle to do this, drop me a line offlist with the Team
Leader name and address for the goody bags to be sent and I will register on
their behalf (let me know how many Ubuntu cd's are required).

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py

The first 200 teams to register before August 2nd will get goody bags sent
to them.

Gordon