[dundee] Meeting this Thursday?

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sat Jun 25 11:17:41 UTC 2011

Is there a meeting this Thursday? And is anything happening?

I'm going to be in Edinburgh this Thursday and was looking at booking
travel for that which could give me the evening in Dundee but thought
I'd best check if you were actually doing anything (I can't remember if
you keep going after the students are mostly gone) in case I end up
twidling my thumbs in Dundee for a few hours.

Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

The opinions expressed herin are not necessarily those of my
employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.