[dundee] Meeting this Thursday?

Stuart 'NxFifteen' Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Sat Jun 25 14:21:53 UTC 2011

Well for whats its worth I'll commit my self to comming along.
It'll still be my first meeting, but better late than never

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
* Stuart McCulloch Anderson   |  http://nx15.com
*  OpenPGP Key ID: C941927D   |  http://nx15.com/contact
*  FingerPrint: F9D9FE3849B75D7D5E3874096E2A5109C941927D