[dundee] Meeting this Thursday?

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 11:15:18 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

+1 to the meeting including me that makes 5.  I think to hold a meeting
for less than 10 isn't really on.  Plus i need to prepare stuff for it,
so i really need this to be the final call.  So long story short if no
one answers this by tomorrow 12 noon.  No meeting this week.

Yours
Finux

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc