[dundee] Flash Talk Night - 10th of March - Volunteers Needed

Kenneth Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Thu Mar 3 12:28:50 UTC 2011

I was a little reluctant to submit a talk as I've not actually been to
one of your LUG meets yet.

If anyone is interested - I could provide a lightning talk on "Open
Source in Community Radio."

Unfortunately I've not got any of the props that I had last time (since
moving to dundee and leaving it all back home) - but we could maybe have
a good talk about Streaming, Radio Equipment (Expensive Toys, hehe) and
anything else related.

Cheers,

Kenny.