[dundee] Flash Talk Night - 10th of March - Volunteers Needed

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 09:02:06 UTC 2011

On 08/03/11 08:52, Robert Ladyman wrote:
>>> Maybe save mine for next time? I
>>> need more time to prepare it anyway.
>>>
>>> James
>> We can do it with 3 but i do think from previous treks out, 4 is the
>> right number.  So i think the options would be;
>>
>> Roll out uncle Swifty to moan about something
>> Roll out finux to moan about something
>>
>> Either could be stacked with danger
>>
> Do it with three - we don't want to drive the new members away quite yet.
>
> Also, what's happening with the HMC? If they are booked up for all our
> Thursdays can we move to the opposing Thursday? (and, as suggested PAY for the
> booking so that we don't get bounced?)

Its nothing to do with PAYing for it, its to do with Attila screwing the
dates up.  It will be rectified in around x3 meetings.  Swapping it
around isn't possible for me either, as i have my daughter every other
Thursday, which would mean i would be able to attend any of the meetings.

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc