[dundee] Don't dance like a monkey boy, take this survey for us security chimps

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 10:10:08 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

As part of the security YMCA talk i'm taking part in at BSidesLondon
this year, some of my fellow YMCA'ers have constructed a survey with
regards to how developers find the communication of security peeps, well
that's what its suppose to be about anyway.

I was wondering if some of you could take two minutes out of your day
and fill it in for us, it would be of great help.  In Addition if you
know anyone involved in software development then please send it along
to them, with my begging pleas via proxy.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FH9PFY6

Cheers folks.

BTW if any of you are about at the uni tonight, i'm speaking at the
Hacking society at 7, about passively intercepting wireless traffic.

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc