[dundee] Tomorrow's Meeting

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 07:47:02 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that tomorrow brings the debut of our own Scott Cowie
talking about Geocacching.  His talk abstract is as follows;

Geocaching 101

Geocaching is the adventure game of finding treasure, exciting places
and learning about the world we live in using your GPS receiver. I want
to give you the tools and some helpful knowledge to start you on your
quest to finding your first 'cache and enter the world of Geocaching.
Its growing rapidly in popularly among all ages and people from all
walks of life can join in.

We will be meeting outside the university at 6.45 (#)Sharp, remember
folks if your late you could end up on missing out on the meeting

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow

Yours

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc