[dundee] Help with Bash Shell

'Gary Short' gary at garyshort.org
Thu Mar 31 09:48:24 UTC 2011

Yeah works here too, if I input a short line. The JSON lines are looong,
that's why I thought maybe some buffer issue or something. Anyhoo, that
didn't work either, sorry, though it did put the single quote in exactly the
same place near the end of the line. I've messed around with this long
enough, I'm going to try python now I think. Shame Bash didn't work as it
would have been a nice, short, simple solution.

Thanks for your help.

Gary