[dundee] lexar video

James Carter jamescarter_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 16:13:55 UTC 2011

yeah rolling distributions such as arch created by about 6 people as well as many contributors are all you need, none of this traditional buggy release stuff.  I've been an arch user for 4 years and havn't ever needed a fresh reinstall and that includesseveral hard disks and compared with gentoo that I compiled previously, hardly a problem upgrading at any time.

I've just seen a really nice video of how Lexar USB sticks are made, impressive amount of robots,
it's funny, the US chip fabrication is done by about 2 people and too many robots, whereas the far-east fabrication is done by a lot more hands and still a lot of robots for the really fiddly bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvf29R7nXlM