[dundee] AGM Summary - 19th May 2011

Ryan Ward ry.ward91 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:48:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

as some of you know we held an AGM yesterday however due to the lack
of buses the turn out was a bit thin on the ground so I thought I'd
give a meeting summary.

I assumed position of President.

Andy as VP.

all other positions remained the same.

Finux will be taking the lead with software freedom day which is 17th
September as far as I know.

the next meet planned (2nd June) Andy and I will be reviewing the
societies current operation and getting some feedback/ideas from the
floor.
we will be meeting at the usual place outside the uni at 6.50pm (if
your a tad late don't worry I'm sure security wont mind showing you
where we are.

see you then,

--
Ryan Ward