[dundee] UPnP Revisited by Arron 'Finux' Finnon

Stuart 'NxFifteen' Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Fri Apr 20 06:15:20 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

A big thank you to Arron for his talk last night on UPnP. I'm sure allot of us
came home and checked our routers for unexpected routing rules, I know I did!

For anyone interested in learning more Arron pointed us towards some great
reference sites and tools, but for those who didn't take notes here are the
highlights...
  http://upnp-hacks.org
  http://GNUCitizen.org
  UPnP Router Control - https://launchpad.net/upnp-router-control
  MiniUPnP - http://miniupnp.tuxfamily.org

For anyone who missed the talk, it'll be given again when Arron presents it at
Security B-Sides London this year on April 25th. Full details and times for
for all the talks can be found on their website
http://www.securitybsides.org.uk

Arron of course can be found presenting his weekly podcast Finux Tech Weekly,
which I highly recommend you subscribe to, over at http://www.finux.co.uk and
on twitter @FinuxTechWeekly

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
* Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.me.uk
*  OpenPGP Key ID: A7EEB609    |  http://nx15.me.uk/contact
*  FingerPrint: 299B6F75C137950F031F5DFAD4065F5EA7EEB609