[dundee] What's happening in August?

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Aug 9 04:50:17 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

I hate starting an email with an apology, but I do want to apologize for not getting this message out to everyone before now. Between one thing and another I've been suffering from lack of Internet - and all the withdrawal symptoms that involves.

As many of you are aware our usual venue at The Burgh Coffee House has now closed while they move premises and as a result there are no talks now until the end of this month.

In place of usual meetings we are still meeting for a chat and a few drinks in the Counting House from seven. So that's tonight, the 9th and the 23rd - just the same dates as our normal meetings.

The Burgh is expected to reopen on the 29th of August, with new opening hours. We are planning to have our next full meeting on the 30th. Roddie will continue his talk ob JuJu, this time showing how I can be used without the Amazon.