[dundee] August 30th

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 08:37:37 UTC 2012

Cheerio Markus - keep lurking on the list.

Also,  could you update secretary at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk with your new
contact details when you have them, so that your membership record can be
updated accordingly.

RJL

> Seem to have missed u guys on my last visit today. Hope to able to swing by
>  when i m visiting the uk next time.
>
> All the best && so long
> Markus
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk