[dundee] Meeting on December 20th - There's not such this as the internet, hosted by Robert Ladyman

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 18:57:22 UTC 2012

Evening dudes and dudettes,

Here we go again! Now, just before you all shuffle those calenders, can I remind you that this is the LAST meeting before the new year! After Bob our next meeting is the 17th of January Paul Sutherland will be hosting "Developing websites and web apps with a snake"

Here are the details, use them anyway you see fit -
Next Meeting: December 20th @19:00
              Robert Ladyman - "There's not such this as the internet"
              @ The Burgh Coffee House, Commercial Street
              http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

And as always...
  If you have been, thanks for reading