[dundee] Additions to my last post.

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 10:28:37 UTC 2012

Yes, Malcolm is genuine - at one time the only other OpenSnooze user in
Scotland, I suspect.

The Zaurus is the same as the device I was waving around at my talk. You can
get Android, Debian and Ubuntu [spit] to run on it as well. Very useful as a
pocket wireless scanner when used with the CF card....and you can run a web-
server on it, of course!

> Please add the word 'it' where needed, and also a ','.
>
> As to my bona fides, check with RJL himself.

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk