[dundee] Richard Stallman Was Right All Along

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:00:05 UTC 2012

Great video just got around to watching it. Never occurred to me that Ann Summers is in danger when the 3d printers are free with clubcard vouchers in the future ;-))

Is the answer the Freedom Box? Good video about giving control back to the people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOEMv0S8AcA

Cheers,

Paul