[dundee] A $15 Linux Computer

Calum Lind calumlind at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:13:58 UTC 2012

The specs for that form factor (EOMA-68) require a certain height (3.5 or
5.5mm) so that rules out Ethernet on the card. Also it is not an actual
PCMCIA port it just uses the same connector that allows plugging into
compatible motherboards which provide the ports of your choosing, Ethernet,
eSATA, USB etc.

http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68