[dundee] Physical Phish

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 08:07:13 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Well, here's a new one. This morning I received spam (funds in Japan) but as a
real letter, complete with 2nd Class stamp, rather than an email - "I asked a
friend going to the United Kingdom to post this letter..." (gosh, that must
explain the 'Staples' watermark on the envelope window).

I would attach a scan of it here, but I'm not sure if the list supports
attachments: if anyone would like a copy so that they can go to Japan and
collect my 20 million US Dollars, please let me and Mr Tesuo Yuu Tadashi of
the Shinsei Bank of Japan know.

RJL

--
Robert Ladyman