[dundee] Options for places to get rid of computer gear?

simon Wells siwells at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:01:04 UTC 2012

Has anyone any recommendations for how to get rid of computer gear once you have too much and are in danger of being crushed by it?

In all seriousness, I am wanting to thin out my collection, at least of the unused stuff, and am loathe to landfill it. Ebay is an option but is too much of a hassle to be honest. I would freegle stuff but actually want to get it into the hands of geeks where possible. If only we had a Dundee hackspace where extra machines and components could be dumped for the collective good…

Simon