[dundee] project using code from a svn repository

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:42:43 UTC 2012

yeah that is what i have done so far,
the project is being coded heavily with new releases every few month, now
do i go throught the whole process every time this gets updated or could i
link in the repository,
its in java so kinda just import the class into my project and having the
import directly from the online repository?
this would mean new releases would automatically be synched?