[dundee] Scott Cowie - GeoCaching

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Mon Nov 19 21:43:21 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,

I just want to let you all know the next meeting is and old favourite!

Scott is giving us his talk on GeoCaching (abstract to follow) but it's a great way to get out the house and see the country, or just stay in the city and explore hidden places we've all been walking past for years.

As usual the talk is at the Burgh Coffee House from 18:45, I hope we'll see you all there
And as always... If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson Chairman

The Software Society Limited 3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC413286