[dundee] Meeting on December 6th - The Upside-down-ternet, hosted by Gordon Gray

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Fri Nov 30 21:02:54 UTC 2012

As promised! I hope to see you all there....

Have those pesky neighbours been leeching off your WiFi again? Maybe you could teach them a lesson in manners.

By looking at some of the technologies used in a normal home network setup, we'll see a few of the vulnerabilities that can be used to access poorly secured networks and hopefully learn a few tricks that might convince them to be a bit more considerate in future.