[dundee] Middle click to paste

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Wed Aug 21 17:05:14 UTC 2013

Having watched the GTK+ to infinity and beyond GUADEC talk, I heard the
horrific news that middle click to paste had been disabled in GTK and
would be hitting the next Fedora release.

In a panicked frenzy, I searched the GTK repository logs and found that
the functionality was only being disabled by default (not removed) and
can be re-enabled via a XSetting in dconf.

Middle click to paste (along with focus follows mouse and virtual
desktops) is just something I couldn't do without.

So, who else here defaults to the X Primary Selection / middle click
to paste mechanism[1] (as opposed to the crtl-c/v clipboard route)?

[1] - http://www.jwz.org/doc/x-cut-and-paste.html

Andrew

--
DNSandMX - http://dnsandmx.com/