[dundee] Tomorrow's meeting

Stuart McCullouch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed Aug 28 12:27:17 UTC 2013

Hasn't netfilters been in bets since 2010? If so it's still going to be a
while before it's appears in the kernel

As always...
Stay sane and remember,
If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee