[dundee] Google Community

chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Sat Aug 31 14:42:33 UTC 2013

I've been busy this morning and got to thinking while at the Burgh. We have Facebook and we have Twitter, but
nether are really used and they are more about me pushing you information. So I got to thinking.. Google+ is
where it is. We now have a Google community page - http://nx15.at/rGLdz

I'm hoping this will be a much better place for the community to share links and idea with each other, who knows
we may even arrange a hangout from time to time for our non-dundee members - we love you all and haven't forgotten

The next meeting will be on the 12th of September. The full details of this and all our other speakers is on the events
page at http://w3.thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/events or in our iCal file http://nx15.at/sVJIi

As always...
Stay sane and remember,
If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee