[dundee] This weeks talk, Thursday 4th

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed Jul 3 07:58:15 UTC 2013

Good morning guys and gals,

It's Wednesday already, thank god for hump-day, and after Wednesday comes Thursday LUGday.
This week our speaker will be Gordon Gray. Following our summer theme, he's planning to talk
to use about crypto and internet anonymity. We also might be getting a visit from an old friend!

I hope to see you all tomorrow at the Burgh Coffee House, just upstairs. As always our meeting will
starts around 18:45 for a 19:00 kick-off.

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy