[dundee] Tech Meetup in Dundee

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:37:00 UTC 2013

It pains me to admit that I was impressed with the Surface Pro. Would I buy
one - maybe, but only to liberate it!  It's windows and my religion forbids
me.

My employer has given me a windows phone and I find certain aspects of it
frustrating.

I have never found the perfect platform whether it is windows, mac or linux.
But I gave up on windows a long time ago ­ I will never forgive them for
ie6.

Paul