[dundee] Straw poll on editors / Word-processors

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 13:39:52 UTC 2013

Not yet: I'm considering adding it as an option for a controlled-document
administration product that I am updating. Qt has a rich (html) edit field and
it struck me that the html-based front-end to my product could work in a
similar manner (hence looking at the web-editors).

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited