[dundee] Meeting 24th April - Microsoft with Gareth James

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Sat Apr 19 19:00:32 UTC 2014

Good Evening,

This week Gareth will be talking about Microsoft, not just windows but the company as a whole and their new direction.

Hope to see you all there. Here are the details, use them anyway you see fit -
Next Meeting: April 24th @18:45
@ The Burgh Coffee House (Up Stairs), Commercial Street
http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Google+ http://nx15.at/gplus or
The Software Society http://nx15.at/gplusssl
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy