[dundee] Memory swap shop?

Colin Brough colin.brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 16:22:15 UTC 2014

Hey

Anyone happen to have a 2Gb stick of DDR2 they'd be willing to swap me
for? I've 2x1Gb of DDR2... or, at a pinch, a 2Gb stick of DDR3...

Also, since my VirginMedia speed uplift I've a spare Cable
Modem/router; its a Netgear VMDG280 Wireless N Cable Gateway...
technically it'll still belong to VM, but they don't ever want them
back. I tried to get it to behave as a wireless bridge to extend my
home network signal strength upstairs, but the firmware doesn't have
the capability...

--

Cheers

Colin

Rev Colin Brough
Minister
Fintry Parish Church of Scotland, Dundee
Scottish Charity Number: SC020742

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk