[dundee] CentOS Project is now being sponsored by Red Hat

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 9 21:34:56 UTC 2014

On 9 January 2014 15:13, Simon Li <orpheus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great news!
>
> On a related note the CentOS email mentions a CentOS Dojo alongside FOSDEM:
> http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2014
>
> Do you know any more about it? It's a bit vague about what it entails.
>
> These dojos or meetings started last year where there is a one day
mini-conference on CentOS subjects that are free and open to the general
community. It is mainly aimed at system administrators and people that run
servers etc. although everyone is welcome. I reckon they will probably try
and run them on the lines similar to Fedora's FUDCON (Fedora Developer's &
User's Conference) where you tend to have them at the location of some of
the major Linux conferences (where Linux geeks congregate). There was a
CentOS Dojo held in Aldershot, July 2013.

 http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Aldershot2013

The videos from that day are posted on the CentOS YouTube channel (last six
videos in list).

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IoMrffK5xG1UI-skkTlcA

This might give you more of an idea of what it is all about.

www.zubenel.org.uk