[dundee] Anyone using Manjaro?

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 15:19:44 UTC 2014

Yes, much as I would like to, but there is this thing called work. Manjaro
appeals as a rolling distro to use as a harness for running my development
and usage distros in virtual environments: if one deploys a system to a
customer it is extremely handy to have an identical (local) version for
development and testing and not have their version requirements restrict
one's own day-to-day requirements. The quicker installer is attractive.

Others will tell you I go through this every year or so...and then tend to go
back to being the only OpenSuSE user.

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 30 Church Street, Newtyle