[dundee] Meetings January 30th - Git with Owen Adams

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Fri Jan 31 17:26:26 UTC 2014

I've been using git-flow on all my projects for months now and really love
the logic behind each branch. The best, well easiest to follow, guide I've
found is this one http://nx15.at/kBnkC

The graphic flow makes allot more sense to me than any other I've seen before

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at
  OpenPGP Key ID: A7EEB609    |  http://nx15.at/contact
  SmartCard Key : 843D80BA    |  Twitter: @nxfifteen

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy

If you don't understand the attachment see - http://nx15.at/emlattach