[dundee] Hacklab

Grant Richmond grant at terminalpixel.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 17:05:31 UTC 2014

Hey all,

In recent weeks Felix and I have been chatting a bit about looking to start
up a hacklab in Dundee.

To that effect had a quick chat with a couple of the founding members of
the Edinburgh Hacklab (http://edinburghhacklab.com/) who were up here at a
games conference.

So they said they would probably be able to arrange for us to go down and
check out the hacklab there on a weekend. So if anyone is up for it let me
know as I will happily give a list to whoever I can fit in the car (3
people).

To get a hacklab started here we're going to have to get a solid group of
dedicated people who will be up for helping out with time, resources and
cash.

So who's in?

Cheers,
Grant