[dundee] Tech Meetup Dundee (Special)

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:42:39 UTC 2014

 Event Details

Another month another Tech Meetup! We've got talks, beer, pizza,
announcements and networking coming up again!

PLEASE NOTE: CHANGE OF DAY

In conjunction with the first ever Cassandra meetup in Dundee we are
pleased to announce a special Tech Meetup event on Friday 28th of March.

Patrick McFadin, Chief Evangelist for Apache Cassandra will be talking
about Time-Series Data with Cassandra.

Patrick is regarded as one of the foremost experts of Apache Cassandra and
data modelling techniques. As the Chief Evangelist fo Apache Cassandra and
Consultant for DataStax, he has helped build some of the largest
deployments in the world. Previous to DataStax Patrick was Chief Architect
as Hobsons, an education services company during which time he often spoke
on Web Application design and performance.

When registering for this event please can you also take the time to
register your attendance at the Cassandra
Meetup.<http://www.meetup.com/Dundee-Cassandra-Meetup/events/168169332/>
 (*http://www.meetup.com/Dundee-Cassandra-Meetup/events/168169332/
<http://www.meetup.com/Dundee-Cassandra-Meetup/events/168169332/>) *

*event bright
link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tech-meetup-tickets-10974044663
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tech-meetup-tickets-10974044663>*

*Should be a good event :) see you there.*
--
http://gplus.to/azmodie
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear