[dundee] LPI Certifications

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:32:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

Does anyone have experience or opinions on the LPI certifications https://www.lpi.org/.  I read through the programme and was interested in taking part as I thought it would be good way to polish up on areas I know, as well as fill in any gaps, whilst gaining a qualification to demonstrate a certain level of ability.  It is certainly cheaper than the Redhat Certifications, but I wondered whether they would be recognised in the UK industry?

It looks like Edinburgh, Stirling or Glasgow have examination centres.

Thanks,

Paul