[dundee] Dundee Makerspace

Grant Richmond grant at terminalpixel.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 17:36:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I think most of you will have heard about this already but though I had
better send out a message in case there is anybody else interested.

I'm part of a group setting up a hackerspace/makerspace in Dundee.

So if you are interested in helping out with planning, becoming a member or
anything else please sign up for the mailing list at
http://list.dundeemakerspace.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/discuss/

Note: I have messed up with subdomains somewhere so if you get a link that
doesn't work just add the list subdomain and it should work. I recommend
verifying yourself by replying to the confirmation email you get rather
than clicking the link.

The list will mainly be used for planning at the moment but should grow
into more general hacking / making discussion in the future.

If you are wanting to get involved then it will be worth checking out
recent threads in the archives that have info about proposed locations and
meeting dates
http://list.dundeemakerspace.co.uk/pipermail/discuss/2014-March/thread.html(also
Paul has added photos he took at he Edinbugh Hacklab for anyone
interested)

Cheers,
Grant

--